ASIS - Association of Somatic and Integrative Sexologists
We work with the committee of ASIS and that brings the benefits of this new organisation the the members of the Glastonbury Tantric Temple
ASIS Mission Statement
Healthy sexual embodiment and sexual pleasure is our birthright. The Association of Somatic and Integrative Sexologists (ASIS) is dedicated to enhancing people’s lives through supporting individuals to achieve their full potential of sexual embodiment, building awareness about the profession of somatic sexology, and providing professional criteria for practitioners working in the field. Aims and Objectives
- To provide the general public with information and education about practitioners and practices
- To act as an accrediting organisation for somatic and integrative sexologists from multi-disciplinary backgrounds and to maintain and promote standards, ethics, and professionalism among its members.
- To establish somatic sexology as a recognised therapeutic and professional practice with high standards of care for the safety of clients and practitioners.
- To establish a strong community of sexuality professionals and promote dialogue, exchange of information and mutual support among members.
- To develop and support activities which further the development and understanding of somatic sexology including the organisation of workshops, seminars, and other meetings which present the work to the general public and/or aid the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) of members.